4D Library 23 – New Features
- As more and more information is required in a even a basic set of documents, the ability to easily position and size text has become very important.
- ‘Rich Text” brings the means to modify text in a natural and powerful manner. This feature has taken months to add to over 100 parts in the library, all while maintaining backwards compatibility. (See footnote)
- Justify left, right or centred : Increase or decrease text leading, width or line spacing : Wrap text using hotspot controls : Combine any font styles Bold, Italic, Underline or Strikethrough (Note: Font dependent).
- All the 4D Library parts that need rich text now have this new toolbar. This brings a new level on consistency to the 4D Library with every object having this page with the toolbar. The three sections – tailored for each part are Text Format , Content, then positioning and display
- Instantly change text to UPPER CASE or lower case.