Door and Window Schedule upgrade
- New formatting method, gives you complete formatting control over every row in the schedule.
- Automatically exclude joinery using the ID prefix. For example – all your Robe doors have the ID ‘TYPE RXX’ simple exclude all items with the prefix ‘TYPE R” to remove them from the schedule
- Automatically filter joinery by prefix – For example so only IDs prefixed with ‘TYPE R’ will display.
- A more professional schedule setout
- Window and Door “Types” can use zones for the location number.
- New label options to allow for zone location numbers
- Example file provided with types setup using zones and hotlinked modules
Auto-dimensioning site tool.
-As you create your site coverage fill, the 4D Site tool will automatically place dimensions to the boundary. (Video to be posted soon!)
-Now you can edit your stair soffits – minimising the use of fills when sections pass through staircases
-Taps and Baths can now be imported into objects as morphs 3D Framing with roof accessories – perfect for detailed sections and exposed eaves projects
-New Model view options to hide taps in 3d and/or 2d
Single line drawer display options