Click on the images to see the un-cropped version.......
12.2 – Cabinets – Other
Robe and Linen Shelves 4D
Here we have a shelf with hanging rail and supporting rail options. This object is a mainstay for most clients – used multiple times in all projects. Not just for robe and linen shelving, but pantries, theatres, sculleries and and sort of general shelving needs.
- Multiple shelves – with fully adjustable heights and widths. All hotspot editable
- Hanging rod option – Curved rectangular or circular.
- Hanging rail end fixings
- Supporting front rail with rebated or inset options
- 3D Dash option, to display shelves hidden behind walls or doors
- Many floor plan options – with full control of pens and fills.
Curved Shelf 4D
Curved Shelf end with many different configuration options
Has a kick option, so can be used with overhead and base cabinets
Robe Fittings 4D
Freestanding robe fitout object. With up to 4 levels of fitout – drawers, doors, shelves and hanging rails make it easy to create a simple robe fitout
All the usual 4D Object settings for text, door gaps, attributes etc.
For large robe fitouts, see the “Robe Assembley 4D” on the 12.3 – Compound Cabinets” Page
Waterfall End 4D
Create waterfall ends on your stone tops with ease. Special top groove option – required by some manufacturers.
Wine Rack 4D
Parametric wine rack with square or diagonal grid options. Minimum bottle size parameter, adjustable carcass width, side panels and top and bottom can be removed if needed.