The 4D Roofing is one of the most popular tools in the 4D Library and has many great features.
- Instantly create accurate roofing extra. Gutters and fascia, ridge caps, soffit linings, barge board, verge linings, roof battens, 3d sheeting and roof plans with slope arrows- all at the press of one button
- The make a few more clicks to create complex gable ends, continuous gutters up barges, add downpipes and more.. Even a full 3d roof frame.
- ‘PROFILES’ ArchiCAD allows for profiles in objects. So you can now use the ArchiCAD profile editor to create gutter and fascia profiles and have the 4D Roofing tool automatically apply them to the roof edges.
- You can now apply custom sheeting profiles to your roof.
- Gutters can now extend up gable and spandrel ends
- Realistic Valleys and Ridge caps.
- Downpipes can be attached to gutters
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS. : With a few codes changes to the roof tiling – 3D generation is now much faster… testing shows the 3d window appear after 1 sec…. compared to 32 seconds using the old part (Tested in v22)