17.3 – 2D Symbols
Counting Shapes 4D
Simple part that can be placed around the project to count items. Its uses the ArchiCAD automatic User ID increments to change the number
Stair Numbering Line 4D
Great little 2D tool that as you stretch it, more stair numbers appear. Can also show a dashed stair line if the stair is behind a wall or other obstruction
Room Names 4D
Very popular part that can be placed under a dimension string to show the zone/room name. The room name can be set as the “Zone name” through dragging a hotspot onto the zone, by selecting room names from a pull out list of common names or by simply typing a custom name.
Room names can be moved laterally so as two names can be butted together to form strings of names. eg KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING.
Room Size Tool 4D
Using the polyline accessory and the magic wand, instantly create re-positional room names and instantly calculated room sizes!
Truss Detailer 4D
Quick truss detailing object. Hotspots to adjust pitch, web placement, rafter tail length and width
Basic but handy tools
- Brickwork dim aid - tool for laying in plan to check brick dimensions
- Car reversing bay - basic car reversing overlay
- Centre line symbol - simple C with line and hotspot controls
- Dimensioning object that can be saved as a favourite and used to enforce office standard dimensioning
- Shadow Box 4D - Stretchy shadow box